Monday, December 29, 2014

The Very Last Blog Post on Dec 2014

I think this is the very last blog post I can make this year. Tomorrow morning I will go on a trip with my family.

After heard about the last flight accident Air Asia QZ8501, I feel a little worried about my trip tomorrow. Insyaallah we will take Garuda Indonesia to go to our destination. I hope my family can go safely and arrived right on schedule. And I can update the story soon in here :)

We, human, just can planned and do things as well as possible. But we know God always have the best plan. So we just have to believe it, right? :)

Then I will present you my last selfie with mas ndut, hihi. I am so glad I can meet and spend time together with him today. Thank you for accompanying me for lunch and shop ya, darling :D


Okay, see you soon in 2015 fellas :))
= to be continued =

No comments: