Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sent to fix you

sumpah ini bajunya nggak janjian -,-

Love isn't finding a perfect person, it's seeing imperfect person perfectly.
Quote by Sam Keen on thinkexist.com

I know both of us are not perfect, we have our own strengths and weaknesses :)

But, I don't know, I think, I'm not here for you. And, I think that I come to you, to fix you, and to prepare you, until you found your real and true soulmate.

Well, I'm still here, and I'm not going anywhere. I'll be there when you need me :)

However, I realize the key of this relationship is on your hand. I don't have anything to control it. I don't know it's supposed to make me sad or not.

Surely if this relationship going to be over, it will be very hard for me. I'll do a lot of crying, hahaha. But now, I feel like just sent to you, to do my job and duty, to fix you :)

= to be continued =

No comments: