Friday, April 17, 2015

Mark Zuckerberg on Being A True Entrepreneur

Two days ago on Wednesday, April 15th 2015, I read that Mark Zuckerberg made a Q&A via Facebook and welcome everyone to ask him question and he will try to answer it. Then I see a question with an interesting answer, here we go:

Dan Higgins:

How many hours do you work a day?

Mark Zuckerberg: 

That depends on what you count as work. I spend most of my time thinking about how to connect the world and serve our community better, but a lot of that time isn't in our office or meeting with people or doing what you'd call real work. I take a lot of time just to read and think about things by myself. If you count the time I'm in the office, it's probably no more than 50-60 hours a week. But if you count all the time I'm focused on our mission, that's basically my whole life.

I think Mark answer is showed him as being a true entrepreneur. One thing that differentiate a worker and an entrepreneur is about work hour. A worker easily can separate his time for work and private life, but an entrepreneur hardly to do that. Many articles out there saying that one of the advantage of being an entrepreneur is they can organize their time like all they wanted. But for first timer entrepreneur, it's gonna be tough. So time management will be much needed if you really want to balance work and private life.

Thank you Mark for your time to answer some questions that people want to know. I hope you can balance your time and still rock your business :))

= to be continued =

No comments: