Friday, March 11, 2016

Schedule for Kineforum and 21 Short Film Festival on March 2016

Just visit here because I need to save this:

- Schedule for Kineforum in March 2016. They will celebrate Indonesian National Movie Days by showing Indonesian movie for a month. I hope I can go to their place to enjoy the movie :D

click to enlarge the picture

- Poster and schedule for 21 Short Film Festival 2016. I went to this event last year and so excited to come again this year. Too bad I haven't got the chance to review last year event. I hope I can write it this year :D For more information you can go to their website www.21shortfilm.com (link) or twitter @21shortfilm (link). You can read about the festival and download the event catalogue in pdf version.

click to enlarge the picture

click to enlarge the picture 

Anyone want to come? :D

No comments: