Sunday, January 19, 2020

Resolusi 2019, Resolusi 2020

I used to wrote my new year resolution here, review when the year has passed, then write again the new one. I already write it in my instagram, but I'll copy again in here :)


2019 Resolutions

1. Manage my financial budget better by writing my income and expense
2. Manage my body weight by decrease at least 5 kg. In that day I was 72 kg
3. Manage to breastpump and have enough stock for my baby and can donate it some to other at least once
4. Be happy for whatever condition I will deal with. There will be challenges I know I will face up which I've never met before. It looks hard, but I know I will learn to get over with
5. Not being clingy and more independent

---

Review of 2019 resolutions

1. I only write my income because it's a lot easier, I only have to write when payday come. So it's like 50% success. I blame my agenda for it.
2. Today I am 66 kg alhamdulillah. Reach the target lowering the body weight 6 kg
3. Failed! Setelah Ares tidak lagi exclusive breastfeeding, produksi asi menurun. Terendah adalah saat bulan puasa. Sesedih itu sebetulnya ketika pumping sekarang paling hanya dapat 20-30 ml. But it is what it is. Ga terasa menyusui tinggal 6 bulan lagi. Memang akan begini jalannya. Yang penting tetap memberi hak untuk Ares ketika dia memintanya
4. Ini lumayan berhasil sih. I think I manage myself better to be happy in whatever condition. Especially when you have a baby who watch you 24/7, haha
5. Ini juga rasanya makin baik. Since I'm not the clingy one right now, but being clinged by my baby

---

2020 Resolutions

1. Really write my income and expense. I will use an app to help me. Wish me luck
2. Bikin akun di perusahaan sekuritas. Tahun 2019 ini sempat ikut Kelas Pasar Modalm, tapi belum kesampaian bikin akun. Niatnya mau untuk dana pensiun pribadi
3. Menyisihkan uang dengan lebih baik untuk masa paceklik, tabungan pendidikan Ares, dan pensiun
4. Tetap menjalankan @jastipaliapewe
5. Hidup sehat dan menurunkan berat badan minimal 3 kg. Per hari ini berat saya 66 kg

Semoga resolusinya bisa tercapai :)

No comments: